- Campus area of 10.25 acres
- 06 Bachelor's Programmes
- 1500+ students and 200 employees
- Extensive computing facilities with more than 400 terminals
- ICT enabled class rooms
- State of the art laboratories
- Central library with 22679 volumes,3345 titles&38 journals
- Digital library with 1.5 lakh e-books&50000 online journals
- Board room & Seminar halls
- Indoor Auditorium with a seating capacity of 400
- Open air auditorium with a seating capacity of 2500
- Internet facility of 1040 Mbps
- Fully WiFi enabled campus
- Excellent Placement and Training Center
- Research & Development Cell
- Hostel accommodation for boys and girls -capacity of 150 each
- Campus Security Cameras and Video Surveillance Systems
- Canteen &Cafeteria serving quality and hygienic food
- Excellent sports facilities including Cricket practice nets
- Net Cafe &Stationery Center
- R.O plant and protected water supply all over the campus
- 99 KVA HT Power Supply with 63 KVA Generators
- Medical facility in the campus
- JNTUA approved NSS unit
To impart quality in engineering education to meet the technological advances and industrial requirements with global standards.
1. Provide quality technical education through skill-based trainings and
promote research and development, and consultancy services.
2. Offer state-of-the-art infrastructure for supporting technological advances.
3. Develop disciplined, creative and globally competent engineers.
4. Equip and empower the faculty at all levels to promote innovations and technical advancements in various domains of engineering.